FSSAI Registration Online– An Overview
The full form of FSSAI is Food Safety Standard Authority of India. FSSAI is the organization who provides the Food License in India. Food License is mandatory for every business who deal in food category. Weather you are having a Hotel, Karyana Shop, Rehri, or you are a repacker you need to get FSSAI License Registration with the name of your business and on the official address. FSSAI registration is mandatory for anyone involved in the food business. Food processing, food manufacturing, packaging, distributing, or selling, retailer, wholesaler you need to get an FSSAI registration to run your business.
Types of FSSAI License
As per the FSSAI Act there are three type of food license. Food license category needs to be selected according to your business.
1) Basic Registration is required for the business having turnover below 12 lakhs.
2) State License is the second category for food license and this license is required for the business having turnover between 12 lakhs to 20 crores. If your turnover is between that then you need to get the State FSSAI License.
3) Central License is the third category of food license and this license is required for the business having turnover above 20 crores. If your turnover is above the 20 crores then you need to get the Central FSSAI License.
Government Fee for FSSAI License Registration
1) For the Basic Food License Registration the government fee is Rs. 100/- per year.
2) For State Food License Registration the government fee is Rs. 2000 to 5000/- per year according to the business.
3) For Central Food License Registration the government fee is Rs. 7500/- per year.
Note: You can apply for maximum 5 years and you need to renew your FSSAI License 30 days prior to your FSSAI Registration License expiry. Failing to do so you need to pay the penalty on the per day basis.
Documents Required for FSSAI Registration Online
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
When Can You Renew FSSAI License ?
You can renew Food License online before its expiry. As per the government rules you need to renew your food certificate online before the 30 days of its expiry. Once it is expired you can renew fssai license after paying the penalty. Suppose your license expiry date is 31 March 2022 then you can renew the same before 1 march. Failing to do so you need to pay a fine of Rs. 100/- per day along the the normal government fee. If its expiry date is lapsed then you can renew the same within the next 6 months by paying three times penalty of government fee.
Where do we provide our FSSAI Service?
Punjab, Delhi, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, West Bengal, Chandigarh, Haryana, Gurugram, Near Me, Ludhiana, Patiala, Himachal Pradesh, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Gurugram, Assam, Gujarat, Surat, Chhattisgarh, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, and other states or cities in India.
You can contact us at 7009029984 for any type of FSSAI Consultation.